Why do you think God has a plan for us?

Favorite Answer

Yes He has plans for us because He created us.. its like an invention with a purposed...but because we human has brains with a capability to decide for our self and has a heart that has feelings and emotions that influence our decision, we often end up doing what we are not suppose to do,base on His will...so if you think that a murderer has killed hundreds of people because that is what God has plan for him,its not!Its the murderers decision..God only wants what's the best for us..its just that sometimes its all up to us if we will go on to His plan or just go on to what we planned to do.

God had a plan for us. It concluded years ago when He was supposed to return to be our King. We failed Him but He put up with it and now He is operating within the parameters of our plan.

We don't have much of a plan though so He is trying to do the best He can with those few that have enough faith to see what it is He is trying to accomplish through us.

god has a plan to do us good and not evil god has a good plan for us and it starts with jesus the wisdom the love of god is through jesus who are you jesus he will answer quickly

Source(s): whol are you jesus

My plan is to take over the world, and set up a scientific dictatorship where people love their powerful elite overlords, but the United Nations stole my idea, but I guess I can help them...

God is one messed up dude.

• cause we were made in God's image. We are like his son's and daughters and if you look at his track record, he takes good care of us and our ancestors.

I don't believe in God, and this supposed "plan" is very poorly scripted.

Isn't that kind of a false assumption? That's like me asking "why are you as big as a house?" without actually knowing how much you weigh

I THINK GOD HAS A PLAN FOR US BECAUSE HE'S A SICK VOYEUR WHO LIKES TO WATCH US DO WHAT HE WANTS, AND PUNISH US FOR NOT DOING IT.

We are his adopted children and he loves us very much.

A bunch of raining toasters and pop tarts.

PUT THE TWO TOGETHER AND SWEET JESUS WERE IN HEAVEN!