Do you think I did the right thing???(***) PLEASE HELP...?

Ok so I told my crush I liked him by text. He said ok. Like 3 days after I texted him:

me:hey ____

me:(4 min after) why r u ignoring me r u mad at me

him:no

me:well you know it isnt my fault

him:about wat

***me:that i like or liked you***(did i do the right thing or did i screw up)

and then no reply. i still want him to think that i like him. we always stare at each other a lot. but im scared he might think i dont like him anymore. do you think he still thinks i like him? on tuesday after school(i was next to his locker, waiting for my friend) i didnt see him coming, so he taps my back and WAVES hi, without looking at me.

why do you think he did that? could he like me?

what should i do? HELP!

Favorite Answer

When you told him you like him if he said nothing more than OK it means he's not ready for any kind of serious relationship at this point.

That's he is largely ignoring you also indicates he's not very interested.

The tap on the back and saying hi without looking at you implies much the same : He's not into you very much, but wants to keep the door open for the future.

I think you did the right thing. But it sounds like the person you have a crush on may be shy. Instead of texting him, try actually talking to him. He may just open up to you.