Need some insight into a very shy girl's mind?

So, I have been crushing on this girl since my freshman year(third trimester) and we are both juniors now. I asked her out twice last year, got the "i want to be friends" roundabout both times. Recently someone asked her if she would date me(I didn't ask that person to ask her, they were just curious i guess, I also wasn't there, this is what someone told me) and she smiled said "I don't know" and when she was pressed for an answer just kind of started messing with her food(she was asked at lunch time)

Verdict for me, good or bad?

Favorite Answer

good, you have a chance. she's just shy.

try to become closer to her without making her feel uncomfortable.

just talk to her more.

ask her something simple.

like what she did the past weekend or something.

properly if shes rather shy then she would be too shy to permit you recognize she likes you so it is going to take her time. i think of you will possibly desire to attempt purely being acquaintances together with her for a jointly as because of the fact if she is that shy then she possibly doesnt comprehend the thank you to act around boys.... additionally a lot of girls that are shy often have very strict mothers and dads so possibly shes not allowed to date so she could be scared.

Have one of her girlfriends drop hints that you're hung like a horse, great in bed, give orgasmic oral, etc.

This will pique her interest.

Right now you seem like just a boring guy who doesn't have the guts to really put it to her. You have to be an alpha male.

WTF? Why did someone give me a negative? This is good advice.

You either make your move like a man or you blow her off. Women hate guys with no confidence, indecisive, waiting to see if "she likes them". Who cares? Be a man! Men make an offer, if she's not interested, then forget her. Pathetically chasing her will only make her think you're a loser.

i think she probably does like you. you should try to talk to her first with a friend, preferably one of her friends because if shes shy then she be out of her comfort zone if she has none of her close frinds with her, try making her laugh , and when it gets easier for her to talk to you, then tease her in a playful/flirty way , if she does that back its a really good sign, and when you can both talk to each other comfortably , and it feels right, ask her out.

well i am a shy girl. but if i tell someone to just be friends i really mean it, i cant turn guys down BECAUSE im shy. lol but dont ask her anymore, be flirty sometimes but dont pay too much attention. you made ur point and she rejected it. its time for her to show you some attention.

40000 Cured Social Anxiety - http://socialanxiety.uzaev.com/?MkYl

haha...that sounds like me. but I'm a freshman... well...I think she likes you...but is too afraid to say so....and she's nervous...she doesn't know what to say.Or maybe she doesn't want anyone to get too close to her....and doesn't know how a relationship would work out... it's in the middle I would say...but leaning towards good.

it could be a good thing.

she was probably thinking about you.

she was probably trying to piece everything together to make sure she dont say the wrong thing... hence the stalling. you should befriend her, the ask her again. maybe to prom? if you guys have jr/senior proms.

help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtHf4...

I think it's good, and bad. to me it sounds like she could, your coming off too strong, adn that person who asked made her uncomfortable.

try and get to be close friends, and it might help.

It sounds like she's now considering it, but I wouldn't hold my breath, since she already rejected you twice.