Ladies your opinion please?

I was dating this girl 4 about 2 months and she was divorced about a year ago,everything was going great,she came over my house and just laid in my arms,and watched tv all night,when she left she told me how much she liked me and was hoping one day soon something serious could develop,2 days later she tells me she doesn't think she is the girl 4 me,and we should go our separate ways,that she's got alot of personal issues to deal with,and she's cut off communication with me,my question is does it sound just like a cop out,i'm having a hard time dealing with it,

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Trust me shes probably doing you a serious favor!

• Lynn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No. I dont think its a cop out at all. Maybe she is just not ready to have a serious relationship again with anyone yet. She might of thought she was, but then realized she couldnt do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont be a puss-y dude, giving up on the chick is the last option, just show her straight up that your the boss and your not gonna take no for an answer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe she was still getting over the divorce and realized she couldn't date at that moment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whats the question? she ditched u its over. shes dealing with stuff, so u shud just 4get about her and leave her alone. sorry

• 1 decade ago

u could find where she lives and well... attack her with a sword

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.