Ladies your opinion please?

I was dating this girl 4 about 2 months and she was divorced about a year ago,everything was going great,she came over my house and just laid in my arms,and watched tv all night,when she left she told me how much she liked me and was hoping one day soon something serious could develop,2 days later she tells me she doesn't think she is the girl 4 me,and we should go our separate ways,that she's got alot of personal issues to deal with,and she's cut off communication with me,my question is does it sound just like a cop out,i'm having a hard time dealing with it,

Favorite Answer

Trust me shes probably doing you a serious favor!

• Lynn

No. I dont think its a cop out at all. Maybe she is just not ready to have a serious relationship again with anyone yet. She might of thought she was, but then realized she couldnt do it.

Dont be a puss-y dude, giving up on the chick is the last option, just show her straight up that your the boss and your not gonna take no for an answer

Maybe she was still getting over the divorce and realized she couldn't date at that moment.

whats the question? she ditched u its over. shes dealing with stuff, so u shud just 4get about her and leave her alone. sorry

u could find where she lives and well... attack her with a sword