Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Do you own a lot of clothes?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wonder how much money everyone answering this question has spent on clothes they don't need could have been used to feed someone starving. How many lives would have been saved?

*edit

it's ironic how at the end of my answer I asked "How many lives would have been saved?" then the next person who answered simply said "Tons."

• 1 decade ago

Yes, way too much. I really must go through what I need and don't need. To be honest, I don't wear half of the clothes I own.

:)

• Mia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

More than 10 people need. Yes.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but I moved South to warm weather, and I have too many heavy clothes....!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a bunch, but i only wear like, 2 pairs of jeans, and 5 shirts. and 2 pairs of shoes. Thats all a guy like me needs.

• Sydney
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeahhh

Basically my whole wardrobe is Fox, Oneil, Volcom, And Nollie.

• 1 decade ago

yes, but i'm not sure why. I don't wear half of them anymore. There are favorite jeans I wear and favorite shirts, etc. I really should donate more of them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah ugh the only bad thing is the u got too much and can't find what to wear ha...weird!.

• 1 decade ago

yes i just went clothes shopping today

• 1 decade ago

ohhh my yes.

i have two walk in closets, a huge dresser, and some totes filled with clothes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.