Do I Have An Eating Disorder?

i dont think that i do,but my parents and friends do.Well today all i ate was a biscuit and hash browns,and a few hot cheetohs(thats only a little bit for a teen).On a regular week i only eat 2 breakfasts,5 lunchs,and 4 dinners.I am small and petite.Well,does it sound like i have a eating disorder? if so which kind?

Favorite Answer

I don't think so. I suffered from both anorexia and bulimia and I literally ate NOTHING. 700 calories was my limit, and I worked out 2-3 hours a day.

But you should eat a little more. Eating disorders aren't cool.

Well it is not anorexia perhaps slightly disordered consuming. It's no longer healthful. That's how I had been in recent years. I misplaced 30 a few kilos considering the fact that August. I would stand to lose it regardless that however it is not the correct method.

You should go see a doctor and gt diagnosed. You sound kind of like me only I eat a lot less. I don't eat breakfast or lunch and rarely dinner. I can't do anything about it because it seems like food is repulsive almost all the time. And when I get kind if hungry I just get a price of sugarfree gum. Anyway go to a doctor. Btw does anyone have advice for me? Plz answer my question " I think Iight be anorexic..." he one by Isabella

Source(s): Personal expierence

you are eating way to little...

you should be eating at LEAST 3 meals a day, and even THAT isn't the best. The best way to do this, is have 6 small meals a day. You don't have to stuff yourself, or eat till you feel full, that way you won't ever go hungry, and you get all the energy and nutrition you need. I'm guessing you're concerned about getting fat, but if you eat only when you're hungry, your body stores it as fat, which is why it is important you eat every 2-3 hours.

Source(s): bodybuilding for years

In 7 days if you only have 5 lunches and 4 dinners then yes it kinda sound like you have anorexia

From what you say you might be developing anorexia.

But if you were developing anorexia you would more likely be obsessing over carb, fat and sugar totals and severely limiting your intake of them. By the looks of what you have been eating, you are not.

PLEASE while you still can, if you are feeling bad about your body image, or are on the verge of developing an eating disorder- do something about it now!!

Eating disorders are not fun, or glamorous. They can ruin your life and the lives of all who are around you.

Good luck

=)

xx

Source(s): anorexic for 2 years

i dont think you have an eating disorder, but since your growing, you need to eat more foods with nutrience in them