Why does the United States support Israel no matter what?

I mean when was the last time the United States had an "opposing" feeling with Israel? Didn't they attack American ships and we still did nothing about it?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The existence of Israel in the ME causes conflict with their Arab neighbors and gives us justifiable cause for military presence there. Yes they did blatantly attack and American ship then refuse to apologize for it.

• 4 years ago

definite, no remember what! we would desire to continually not be cowards, we would desire to continually stand with Israel. Now, Iran is only evil. Its a remember of time. those all people is going to attack Israel or america. yet, Obama won't do crap approximately it. Iran is a Bomb waiting to bypass off. Sould we eliminate Iran as possible? i think of definite. This problem is like 3 college boys head to go waiting to combat on the play floor and arranged to work out who will throw the 1st punch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not a difficult choice: Support the only democracy in the Middle East, or support religious fanatics that want to see Israel destroyed, that consider a pedophile bandit a prophet, and would prefer to see everyone subjected to Sharia law. Really, it shouldn't be very hard to figure out

• 1 decade ago

NIRV is correct. AIPAC ( the Israel lobby group) owns our congress and president (Obama himself is a loyal AIPAC member...he is not anti Israel one bit...in fact, you cannot be president in this country if you are NOT an AIPAC member)

There is a great difference between a political agenda (Zionism) and a religion (Jewish). Zionists are not Semites.

Look at all the foreign aid ($$$) we give out around the world. If we were true allies, we would not be arming their enemies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its called $$, america has a very strong jewish influence here. remember spritzer the ny governor who had the sex scandal, he was suppose to be the first jewish president of america till all that went wrong, then theres bloomberg nyc mayor going for his 3rd term.

then they are lots of jewish people who came to america after ww2, who lobby for Israel. then theres all them big companies and Industries run by jewish people. mainly the media and garment and banks to name a few. trust me that's alot of lobby money, then theres the Israelis themselves who lobby and all those scandals like the one a few years ago like the boeing contracts. lots of people get nice jobs in Israeli corporations after there term in office.

• 1 decade ago

The United States (or any country for that matter) typically supports it allies.

• Sean
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The Israelis have been subjected to racism since the beginning of written history, nice that at least one country doesn't.

Never have nor will I ever understand the hate of the people.

• 1 decade ago

Commitment to belief in a higher order, one greater than self and Nation.

• 1 decade ago

They are our allies. Israel is a democracy and the only country we can trust in the middle east.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Strong pro-Israeli lobby in congress...A lot of congressmen and senators are jews...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.