What do you think about Tyra Banks?

I personally think she's a little into herself, but I'd like to know others opinions.

Favorite Answer

ok, in general, I do like her...but I think for someone to cry on national television on her show about tabs calling her fat yet tell girls on a modeling show that they need to realize that they need to fit into the modeling worlds standard (aka skinny) to get work is very...odd.

I mean I like how she tries to spread the word on her show of liking oneself in your skin, but if you are telling girls on another show that the skinny requirement in the modeling world can't be changed, what are you really accomplishing?

i think she's okay. obviously can get annoying and overly dramatic but she could be worse. it does bother me and i'm sure a lot of other people how she blinks so much when she talks. and i don't know if anyone else has noticed but it's kind of rude how during her talk show she says we'll be right back while someone's talking or they're pausing. and i think her face is a bit too skinny. her cheeks are a little sunken in. other than all those things (haha) she's alright. i've gotten so used to her.

I like Tyra and I know that she had a bit of a tough childhood, I can relate to her in this matter and that's why I like her, oh and also because she has created a future for girls that want to be models all over the world.

I love Tyra. She's gorgeous and has a really fun personality. And I don't blame her for talking about herself too much since she does it on HER show. lol. C'mon, no hate. :)

She has pretty eyes and nice hair,other than that, she's not that pretty. She has a big forehead. Naomi Campbell and Iman are vwaaay prettier!

LOL! I agree with Viva Maria V that she is starting to look like RuPaul! But I like her; I think she tries to use her celebrity to do good for others and not keep it all to herself.

• she wants to be oprah and talks about herself too much. and she is looking more and more like rupaul.

I want to get in to her

• I think that she is entertaining

..I like her, I don't take her too seriously nor over analyze everything she does.