Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i lose weight fast!?

i need to lose 50, as fast as possible. any ideas?

Favorite Answer

get a gym membership and make time everyday to

go for at least 1 hour!

& jog around a local park once a day

don't eat late at night,

have a healthy diet and drink a lot of water.

drink milk once a day and no fattening food..

have a light breakfast like special k cereal!!

hope i helped!!

If you can’t think of any thing else to do try punching your pillow. Now here’s another one of those weird ideas but believe me it works. Not too many of us have punching bags at home and if you have really fluffy pillow giving it a good punching routine is just as good as anything else. This is also a nice way of letting off steam so go for it. After all something is better than nothing. But I would suggest that you do not hit it too violently or else the stuffing might come out. Do not bother too much about the force with which you hit the pillow. It is number of hits that are important. Try to get at least fifty punches in one bout. I would like to give you a little tip over here. If there is somebody that you particularly dislike like your boss or your neighbor, or may be your ex boy friend or girl friend, try fixing a picture of the persons head on the top of your pillow and then try punching it. I promise you, it will give you a lot of satisfaction.

when i wanna lose weight this is what i do i cut my calori intake to about 200-500 and i get really active i take a ton of vitamins and it works so well...

in a year i wient from 185-118 ... i am now 130 but losing weight again every one around was gitting really worried but i mean im 5"3 so i could stand to lose the 30 extra pounds i have now i have not been to active but i am taking vitmins and sexing my husband on a regular basis and im just dropping weight like crazy but im also trying to clean ganja out of my system!!!

It sounds strange, but some people have reported that they lost more weight when they drank black coffee before a workout. While there’s no hard data to support this, nutritionists speculate that the caffeine in coffee makes the body rely more on fat for fuel during the work out. It’s worth trying!