Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

Yamaha R6 2008 question?

I am going to replace my tail light because I think its retarded just flopping around in the back when I ride. I am going to replace it with....

the 08-09 tail light (should be the first one from the top) any way..

my question is where can I buy a license plate holder for that set up?

First person to send me a site with that information and explain it gets points!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The site says you just replace your existing tail light with the new one, so your existing plate holder should still do the job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.