Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

my son was born with 2 missing teeth in the front so when his braces were removed he was given a retainer?

with 2 teeth and now the retainer has broken. Impants are too expensive, I cannot afford them. What are my other options he is 17 1/2 years old.

Favorite Answer

OFTEN THE BRACES CAN MAKE THE SMILE LOOK VERY NORMAL AND THE ORTHO. KNEW WELL ABOUT THIS AHEAD OF TIME

You can get a new flipper to replace the one that broke or you can get bridges done to replace the missing teeth but they are pretty expensive too. Not as expensive as implants tho. Call your dentist and ask them that's what they are there for.

Source(s): Im a dental assistant

oh my friend has tht but she gt an implant....i didnt hav one tooth and wat my ortho did was just close up the space...so i only hav 3 of those teeth on the bottom and it looks fine :) i dnt kno if u hav any other options....