wuts ur opinion on wearing one to prom?

wut grades do they offer prom to?

thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Garters were worn to hold your stockings up, so unless you are wearing undergarments requiring a garder, it would be immature, ridiculous and silly to wear one. For what purpose, one might ask? Do you intend to toss it to the boys? Wearing a garter for the bride makes your real sense, either, but at least that is a tradition, and serves a purpose for picture taking. You'd just be considered backward at a prom to go showing your garter, or a bit of a slut perhaps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha no i think thats such a cute idea! my sister & her friends did it and im probably going to too.

Its definitely random but its like wearing cute underwear: its not like anyone's (hopefully) going to see it, but just knowing you have it on gives you a confidence boost.

its also fun to take a picture showing it (this sounds extra creepy unless you get what i mean)

we have a prom junior year and senior year. the junior prom is just a fancy dance in the gym and the senior prom is at a hotel & includes a really (actually) fun after prom party.

Source(s): mee
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

yeah i just had this argument with my sister. she's going to prom today actually and got a black garter. i've never heard of this and i just think it's trashy. for your wedding, yes. prom, no.

• 1 decade ago

Go for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • They are slutty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.