MY BEST GUY FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND IS HARASSING ME!!! HELPPP?

my best guy friend's girlfriend and i finally met after 7 months of them dating.

i was nice and tried to have a conversation with her, but she just ignored me and behaved cold and rude towards me.

she befriended me on myspace to tell me to back off from "her boyfriend", called me names and so on.

and because i didn't go and tell my best friend about this, she went to him and told him i cussed her out and called her names and asked personal questions about them. WHICH WAS NOT TRUE.

so i got tired of it and sent him all the copies of the e-mails telling him the truth, he hasnt talked about any of it.

then she keeps trying to have her friend add me on myspace and she wont leave me alone after i keep denying her as a friend.

(because i'm surely not an idiot.. and try to be buddies with her best friend when i already have her to annoy me)

i am being harassed by his girlfriend and her friend. they keep putting horrible stuff on their myspace and she keeps "stalking" my myspace.

IF SHE WON AND MADE OUR FRIENDSHIP END...

WHY IS SHE HARASSING ME STILL!? WHY IS SHE TRYING TO COME AT ME MORE WHEN HE AND I DONT EVEN TALK NOW!?!?

Favorite Answer

Just ignore her. If you don't react she'll get bored and leave you alone. She sounds crazy and sooner or later your friend will realize it and break up with her.

turn your myspace on deepest and delete her as a chum or block her. additionally, tell your guy chum he's relationship a jealous psycho. Edit: right here's a sprint extra suggestion, human beings hate being skipped over extra beneficial than something so, only overlook approximately her and finally it will force her nuts and he or she'll supply up. only act such as you do no longer care and overlook approximately.

You are confusing your life with an episode of Saved by the Bell. This never happened.

Om gosh, obviously shes jealous

three words KILL THE ***** (:

do your buddy a favor

she sounds like a two face

tell her to shut the **** up