Am I falling in..love..?

I've dated this kid for over 4 months. Ive seen him around before and we'd talk here and there. But we gradually started talking more and more on myspace. Then we were interested in eachother and hung out one day. thats when we knew we were perfect for eachother. he is 3 years older than me. im a freshman and hes a junior. but with our relationship, age doesnt even exist. the only thing is.. he doesnt really believe in love. he thinks its overrated. which is understandable. many people use love as if it were nothing. saying it without meaning it. ive done so and learned. but, i am young. i may have more in life to experience. but, my feelings for him are sending one word to my mind..love. ive stayed the night at his house, we act like bestfriends yet there is a strong connection of feelings that are expressing love. i feel like its there but needing to be said. instead he says "I<3you" which is almost the same meaning. but different. he says he likes me with a passion. hes never told a girl he loves her. but im the first girl to make him cry. the first girlfriend to stay at his house the first girl hes had sex with..and hes my first.. he shows he cares so much. hes shown everything love consists of. but wont say the words..hes said hes falling for me. falling in love? Im not quite sure.. But I know im falling harder than ever. We are mature about our relationship meaning, as teems, we arent "obsessed" with eachother. as some teens call that love.we rarely fight, however we may disagree maybe argue but move on and talk it over.. i dont think ive ever been in love. but this time im quesitoning it.. any advice?

Favorite Answer

yes im pretty sure that you are falling in love but you have to know for sure and never question it. dont hold back and just give him your all if thats really what you want to do. Talk to him about it and try to tell him theres something thats been on your mind but you want to know how he would feel before you tell him. goodluck girl =)

quit thinking about it.

You're in -high school-. If its love, it'll last.

If its not, it wont. Quit over thinking, and be grateful for what you have now.

yes i think so