installing custom made program on Aim?

i was just wondering if i can install a program i made into my AIM so it can alter my sentences. if so How do i do that?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You need OpenAIM the AIM API from AOL:

http://dev.aol.com/aim

It will show you how to make your program an AIM extension.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

purchase the computing device and additionally purchase Mac OSX leopard. extremely in case you're custom becoming your computing device, you may bypass forward and inspect the specs on an exceptional mac. Then, as you say, get for a pair of million/2 the cost, pork up the RAM, throw yet another quad middle in there, and set up LEOPARD, because of the fact it will paintings. you will ought to perform a little massaging yet you're able to have a MacOS based pc that replaced into not offered from Apple.. And Jobs and Wozniak can kiss all of our @$$35. it works. i'm typing this message in this type of beast now.

• 4 years ago

purchase the pc and additionally purchase Mac OSX leopard. notably while you're custom coming up your pc, you are able to flow forward and consider out the specs on a valuable mac. Then, as you assert, get for a pair of million/2 the cost, pork up the RAM, throw yet another quad middle in there, and deploy LEOPARD, because of the fact it will artwork. you will would desire to do some massaging yet you are able to have a MacOS based pc that became into no longer bought from Apple.. And Jobs and Wozniak can kiss all of our @$$35. it quite works. i'm typing this message on one in each of those beast now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.