Should i go out with my ex again?

my ex asked me out. I still love him but im not sure about him anymoree. I broke up with him last tuesdayy... What do i do?!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no

• 1 decade ago

relapses are never a good thing. no matter what will happen in the future the flag post of she broke up with me will still linger and be on one of your minds. sometimes they work out but the majority of the time it just ends up failing again. however, i could be wrong and it could be different but from my experiences relapsing has only led to more pain in the end

• 1 decade ago

If you broke up with him does that not mean you don't have feelings for him anymore..

Why would he ask you out if you don't like him :S.

I guess we're at a lack of info here, bottom line...date him if you still like him. Don't date him if you don't. Simple as that.

• 1 decade ago

well if you broke up with him and he still likes you and you still like him then yea! why did you break up with him in the first place? but if you broke up with him because he cheated with him or something bad then NO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it depends on how much sex you've had with him. If you had lots and lots then break up but if you've only had a bit of sex then you should have sex with him a lot more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.