T Rizzles asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

sex/jacking off tips?

Hey everyone, let me just say thanx for your help in advance.

so heres the deal. im 16 and horny as hell, it seems like im always got sex and/or jacking off on my mind, i watch porn and jack off sometimes, not to much though. So i was just wondering if any of you had any grade A tips for jacking off and not getting caught lol, and really anything that has to do with the subject of sex really. Thanks ^^

Favorite Answer

At night, in your bed. Bring tissue along with you

• nashim

Tips On Jacking Off

You might not get caught if you jack off when there is nobody around, when you are alone, or in a locked room. And try not to make too much noise. Use some lube when you jack off, it will feel better. You could try meeting some girls, just not nasty skank hoes. Make sure you put a glove on it if you do decide to upgrade from your hand.

You might not wanna believe right now, but everyone is right. The best thing to do is to get a horny girlfriend. This might take awhile and you might be horny for a longgg time in between, but TRUST ME, jacking off doesn't even compare to the real thing. Im in a big of trouble too, so please answer my question! (kinda hypocritical)

There is always a chance this could happen when you have unprotected sex. There is oftentimes pre-come before you ejaculate, which does contain sperm. I should know -- this was the method of "birth control" me and my ex used. Now I'm the proud parent of 9-year-old little boy. Take my advice, avoid an unwanted pregnancy and just wear the condom or at least have her start on the pill.

If your horny go jack off.

And if your looking for sex, GET GIRLS.

Hand works fine to me, especially if you dont want to get caught.

lol wow ok #1 get a horny girlfriend just be protected lol n as for jacking off i like to masterbate in the shower then again i prob get off faster then a guy might so be careful with ur time so its not to long lol but other than that idk what u wanna know

maybe you should should jacking off and find something constructive to d like study and look into college that you can go to in the future

You're normal for somebody who just found out what his pecker is for. The new will rub off in a few years.

I don't think this is exactly the best place to be asking a question like that..

Ask one of your friends for tips. Or just experiment.