• Sam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Walgreens:

eco tools

CVS:

essence of beauty

both of these are awsome, they're soft and apply makeup very well.

Source(s): ME
  • 1 decade ago

I've been hearing good things on the Essence of Beauty Brushes at CVS, especially the foundation/concealer duo brush.

There is Sonia Kashuk which isn't drugstore but available at Target...they have some pretty good eyeshadow brushes.

Also, there is e.l.f. but I'm not sure if they sell their brushes in stores but they are really cheap and pretty good.

• duque
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i like to apply EcoTools and Studio kit brushes. the two manufacturers sell brush units which provides you help to get greater brushes for a decrease fee. EcoTools sells surprising mineral brushes.

• Rox
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would splurge on brushes. You can find great makeup in drugstores, but not so much applicators (ex. brushes). I agree with a previous answerer that MAC brushes are definitely the best

Good luck!

Please answer mine :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajh_J...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rinka
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i used l'oreals makeup brushes for a while. they werent exactly the cheapest (their prices were similar to professiona high end brushes) but they were easy to use.

however since i discovered mac's brushes, i havent gone back to l'oreal. the quality isnt even comparable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

QUO Brushes and GOSH brushes are nice

• i doubt any drugstore brushes are good. i would try coastal scents.

• 1 decade ago

Drugs are illegal so don't attempt any drug smuggling. I've got me eyes on ya.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.