how to get abs, pecks, and strong arms by the end of the year?

I want to be muscular going into 2010. What is a workout schedule i should follow to get this down. I am not fat, i just have a little stomach fat. no rolls.

Also how can i keep myself motivated?

by the way, i'm 15 years old. 5'11 and i way about 150Ibs

hi, and that i'm hoping i will help u. if u elect 2 look muscular, u elect 2 attempt 2 commit a minimum of two hours of determining daily. for palms: attempt lifting weights and attempt some pushups for legs: flow working, do calf will advance and lunges if u elect effective muscular legs. for abs: carry out a little conventional and facet crunches or bicycle crunches. if u can purely do a million pushup, don't get discouraged, artwork from a million and attempt 2 extra, then the next day, attempt yet another 2 extra, then construct up from there. if u do this on a conventional foundation, u will look amazing perfect away!!! yet remember, till now doing any workouts, make valuable u stretch nicely to stay away from injuries. good success!!! i'm hoping i helped!!! :]

All the scientists and food experts say targeted weight loss is unlikely, specifically in the waist and belly zones, but I achieved it with acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills don't work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they have been showcased on CBS News too. There's a free trial happening right now at http://pihosd.exercisestore.info/ , give it a try, what's the worst that could happen?

it all depends on your fitness level, but an easy answer is hit the gym and work every body part.