how to get abs, pecks, and strong arms by the end of the year?

I want to be muscular going into 2010. What is a workout schedule i should follow to get this down. I am not fat, i just have a little stomach fat. no rolls.

Also how can i keep myself motivated?

Update:

by the way, i'm 15 years old. 5'11 and i way about 150Ibs

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

hi, and that i'm hoping i will help u. if u elect 2 look muscular, u elect 2 attempt 2 commit a minimum of two hours of determining daily. for palms: attempt lifting weights and attempt some pushups for legs: flow working, do calf will advance and lunges if u elect effective muscular legs. for abs: carry out a little conventional and facet crunches or bicycle crunches. if u can purely do a million pushup, don't get discouraged, artwork from a million and attempt 2 extra, then the next day, attempt yet another 2 extra, then construct up from there. if u do this on a conventional foundation, u will look amazing perfect away!!! yet remember, till now doing any workouts, make valuable u stretch nicely to stay away from injuries. good success!!! i'm hoping i helped!!! :]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All the scientists and food experts say targeted weight loss is unlikely, specifically in the waist and belly zones, but I achieved it with acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills don't work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they have been showcased on CBS News too. There's a free trial happening right now at http://pihosd.exercisestore.info/ , give it a try, what's the worst that could happen?

• 1 decade ago

it all depends on your fitness level, but an easy answer is hit the gym and work every body part.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.