Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If all of the people on Law and order SVU were characters from the bible, who would they be and why?

Favorite Answer

Detective Stabler: Samson

Detective Benson: Martha

Captain Cragen: David

Doctor Huang: "The Preacher" of Ecclesiastes

Detective Tutuola: Rahab

Detective Munch: Thomas the Doubter

I love SVU... nice, interesting question...

Stabler -- Peter (strong headed, has a shoot first, talk later attitude)

Benson -- Rebekah (knows what she is doing and knows how to get it done, if she can't)

Cragen -- Nathan (the prophet, does not waste words, and makes known his intent regardless of his audience)

Novak -- Deborah (knows how to deal with tough situations, and as close as it can get to being a judge!!!)

Tutuola -- James (actually I found it very hard to nail down to one character, has a goodness that supercedes any darkness in his past, the closest I could come to based on his character's dialogues and style *EDIT in comparison to James' epistle -- open, stark and sometimes offensively so!!!)

Munch -- similar to Tutuola, I find it hard to pin down this character to any known biblical character, although I'd say he is closer to Jacob...a little sharp, a little acid tongued...

Source(s): all, my opinions... anyway, one of the few fun questions that I really enjoyed answering...

Detective Munch - Doubting Thomas