Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

green day fans answer plz!?

what is the best green day album.

Favorite Answer

i've liked parts of all the albums from Dookie on.Bullet in a Bible was great,releasing American Idiot was a brave move.21st Century took some getting used to,but most of it is really good.there's some slow stuff i fast forward through,but most of the disc rocks.as long as Green Day keeps rebelling, i'll listen.

I'm sure most older Green Day fans who have heard all their stuff from the beginning will say Dookie.

I'm sure most newer Green Day fans who haven't heard their whole catalog will go with American Idiot. Or maybe their new album.

As someone who came in later on, but went back and listened to their older stuff, too, my personal favorite is Warning.

Warning is maybe a little less punk-ish than Dookie, but not the more grandiose rock sound of their two newest albums. It strikes more of a happy medium for someone like me who isn't really a huge fan of punk but likes the catchiness of Green Day songs.

Dookie is just hands down an excellent punk album although Insomaniac is superb as well, if you're looking for more mainstream rock.

i don't get it... they're purely a set of old adult adult males who stoned their way in the direction of the 90s and now everyine thinks they're making a mark in historic previous with their distorted political statements. Why can they harm out with calling their album "American fool"? If an American artist made an album titled "Canadian Dumbass" could you be keen to "die" for them too? Get yor life jointly and stay it for your self and not some old flaming liberals who play contraptions ... Oh, wow!!! actual mature danielle!!! Contacting me and telling me to close up... you are the psycho who went out of your thank you to harrass me with the aid of fact i'm no longer kissing green Day's a**... improve up!!!

Dookie for sure

I liked American Idiot the most

Dooooookie :D

duhh... dookie :D