where can I chat online with a counselor for free 24/7?

I been facing problems with my family they keep wanting to throw me out the house and nobody wants me at the same time I cant afford to buy or rent a house of my own. I been have this problem for a good number of weeks.

where is the best place to go for advice in this kind of situation?

Favorite Answer

Awww hey, don't worry about it. Just get out as much as you can and ignore your family (easier said than done) but just go anywhere. I don't know how bad your situation is, but ask a friend or someone if you can chill with them for a while. Also working longer hours at a job and just getting out really helps. So I guess I didn't really answer this, I don't know of any online counselors for free...I already looked, trust me lol. But just stay stronggg.

There might be resources for teens where you can go to talk to someone. Check with the local WMCA. Most likely it won't be a licensed counselor but a non-profit agency social worker. Check with your local 411 directory.

I don't know any site that has that, but they should make one

I think there was a site, but I forgot it :( If I find it i'll edit my answer.

But you can always talk to people on http://omegle.com/

unfortunantly i dnt think anything is free i know how you feel there are suicide hotlines perhaps they can direct you or call your local hospital and ask them(i think i will) good luck dear

i honestly dont know but you can search on google. or go to your nearest phycologist or school counseler. if ur still in school.