What or What Am I considered as?

Ok, I love women. I get attracted to women. I love to date women and talk to women. But when it comes to having sex, I like having sex with both Men and Women but I get attracted to men more ONLY with sex.

Update:

I think of men as just friends when Im not horny... i dont like having a real relationship with guys and stuff..

Update 2:

I dont like to date men, its just like normal friendship with them nor do i dress like a girl or act like one. Im just a normal looking guy...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are a bi-sexual

• 1 decade ago

You are probably somewhat bisexual. Sexuality is like a scale of percentages that goes from ( 100% straight, 0% gay ) to ( 0% straight, 100% gay ) and everywhere in between. The labels of gay, straight, and bi are used by a person to best approximate where they feel they are on this scale. For example I have a friend who is 90% straight and 10% gay (his own words) and he labels himself as straight even though he might technically be bisexual as he is closer to straight than 50/50 bisexual. Look up the Kinsey Scale if you want some more info on this.

• 1 decade ago

Bisexual. It doesn't matter if you dont want to date them. If you like having sex with both men and women you're Bi.

• 1 decade ago

Well if you like to hook up with both genders and nude males turn you on you are bisexual. Even if you don't really want to date men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bi in youth. I think when you settle down you'll probably do it with a woman and have kids.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say you're bisexual. If you swing both ways, you don't miss half the action.

• 1 decade ago

i cant tell if you are definitely gay or not.

but i can tell you right now, you ARENT straight.

in my opnion: your either straight, gay or confused.

maybe your just confused and you still need to find yourself in that area. good luck :)

• 1 decade ago

Gay and metrosexual. Simultaneously.

• 1 decade ago

Gay and in denial.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.