What or What Am I considered as?

Ok, I love women. I get attracted to women. I love to date women and talk to women. But when it comes to having sex, I like having sex with both Men and Women but I get attracted to men more ONLY with sex.

I think of men as just friends when Im not horny... i dont like having a real relationship with guys and stuff..

I dont like to date men, its just like normal friendship with them nor do i dress like a girl or act like one. Im just a normal looking guy...

Favorite Answer

You are a bi-sexual

You are probably somewhat bisexual. Sexuality is like a scale of percentages that goes from ( 100% straight, 0% gay ) to ( 0% straight, 100% gay ) and everywhere in between. The labels of gay, straight, and bi are used by a person to best approximate where they feel they are on this scale. For example I have a friend who is 90% straight and 10% gay (his own words) and he labels himself as straight even though he might technically be bisexual as he is closer to straight than 50/50 bisexual. Look up the Kinsey Scale if you want some more info on this.

Bisexual. It doesn't matter if you dont want to date them. If you like having sex with both men and women you're Bi.

Well if you like to hook up with both genders and nude males turn you on you are bisexual. Even if you don't really want to date men.

Bi in youth. I think when you settle down you'll probably do it with a woman and have kids.

I'd say you're bisexual. If you swing both ways, you don't miss half the action.

i cant tell if you are definitely gay or not.

but i can tell you right now, you ARENT straight.

in my opnion: your either straight, gay or confused.

maybe your just confused and you still need to find yourself in that area. good luck :)

Gay and metrosexual. Simultaneously.

Gay and in denial.