Peter Forseberg

Brian Leech

Paul Kariya

Jeremy Roenick

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IMO Jeff Carter is underrated..that guy is amazing and had a 44-goal season although he was barely noticed as one of the top players of last season by MOST fans..

• CM
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ollie Jokinen

Jarimor Jagr

Saku Koivu

Daniel and Henrik Sedin

Eric Lindros

Chris Chelios

Peter Forsberg

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All of the guys on your All Time list, with the exception of Leech, were all regarded as great players (And Kariya still is), they weren't underrated.

I think Robyn Regehr is very underrated, as is Daymond Langkow. I don't watch all teams, but I think Ilya Kovalchuk is underrated. He is a very good goal scorer, and has 5 already if my memory stands correct. You never hear him compared to guys like Crosby,Malkin, Ovechkin, even though I believe he is of their caliber. He just isn't on a great team, that's all.

And another underrated guy is Simon Gagne. When he's healthy, he is a force to be reckoned with.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't agree with anyone on your All time list. They were all highly regarded players in my opinion.

My top 5:

Now:

Danny Cleary

Johann Franzen

Ryan Getzlaf

Bill Guerin

Kris Draper

All Time:

Slava Kozlov

Dino Ciccarellii

The Little Ball of Hate

Doug Brown

Adam Foote

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kevin
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think Mikko Koivu`s underrated. So is Cammalleri, Dan Boyle, Marc Savard, and Getzlaf I guess.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marc Savard.

Mike Cammalleri.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with your list except, Briere is not underrated he is over paid. Gaborik isn't underrated he is injury prone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.