what are some embarressing yet funny and in some way weird truth or dare questions for 2 guys at a sleepover?

It is 11:23 at night and we are bored to death. we r in the basement and my mom is all the way up on the third floor. any truths or dares???... Please!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

dare people to pee in the sink.

truth - if I was the last man on earth would you do me, just cause there is no one else to do it with.

dare - I dare you to go up to my mum and tell her that she needs a breat inlargement or a breat reduction

unquestionably everyone seems to be going to respond to gross stuff. yet humorous is what you're asking. Kiss the cat or canines's nostril & cause them to say if it grew to become into moist or dry. it relatively is going to be stupid no remember how they answer. have exciting!

dare u to kiss each other! thats a given

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I DARE U!

If you don't get out of the house now you'll regret it in the morning...xxx

just sayin'

Two guys and a dare....I don`t want to know....

It's already kinda gay so make it even more gay. lol, sorry I'm in a bad mood lol.

• Bored

tell your mom you touch yourself at night.

Streak? i dont know lol