Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

My mom just got me new moom *twlight * and eclipse and she saw new moon 2 why is that we both want to know?

thanks tons

yes she did get me new moon but she said there was a other book called new moon 2 from twlight

the books i am allmost done with the first one and it takes me about 1 year to read a book and i got it done in 1 weak i have 3 more chapters

im just going buy what my mom said im a night owl i sleep all day and stay up all night shes not the same shes up all day and sleeps all night haha

Favorite Answer

Could you re-word your question?

Perhaps your thinking of the 2nd Twilight book that is written in Edwards perspective, which is called Midnight Sun but is not released.

I don't think there is a New Moon 2, i run the top Bebo Twilight group (over 50,000 members) and we are constantly checking Stephenie Meyers website and the other Twilight Saga sites but i have never read anything on New Moon 2.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=324378444...

There are links to Stephenie Meyer website on the page.

Sweet hope you like the books!

And what do you mean by New Moon 2? You said she got you the book New Moon right?

Edit: There isn't a new moon two, only four books. =D She may have been thinking of the movie New Moon coming in November. Also, I believe there is a movie version cover of New Moon. Same book, different cover; with the actors who play Edward and Bella and Jacob.

Hope you continue to enjoy the books, they are awesome! =D

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn

New Moon isn't out in theaters yet...

Never heard of it.

• Laugh

What?