Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Any ideas for an evil Girl Scout Halloween costume?

I want to dress up as an evil Girl Scout for Halloween. I want to have evil badges (like arson, animal sacrifice, and pollution). I'll be part of troop number 666. I'll put a pentagram on my sash. I'm going to carry a box of Girl Scout cookies with razor blades in them. I personally think it will be funny.

Any suggestions for the costume? I'm an adult. Where do you suggest I find clothing that looks similar to a Girl Scout uniform (preferably a Brownie uniform). I found a costume on the Party City website, but I prefer not to dress like a whore. :-) Do you have any suggestions for additional badges or pins?

The one with the most creative ideas wins the points.

Favorite Answer

THAT'S FLIPPING HILARIOUS! I'm an actual Girl Scout (Don't laugh... It's like a party, but with more cookies and you get to go camping and have more sugar in one night than you should in your whole lifetime), so I get my stuffs at a sporting store. Yeah. They actually sell it there. Maybe hit up the nearest Dick's Sporting Goods, or if you have a Dunham's Sports in your area, go there. You could also get little smocks at Michael's or Jo Anne Fabrics. You should carry around little bottles of (FAKE!) poison to put into the boxes of cookies, which if you trick or treat, you could use to hold candy in. I think that "Successfully Escaped Crime Scene" , "@#!*%" , "Mrs. Lovett's Pies: I make them, too!" and "Bomb Making" are all good badge ideas. Add a swatiska for a nice finishing touch.

• ?

Evil Girl Scout

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I want to dress up as an evil Girl Scout for Halloween. I want to have evil badges (like arson, animal sacrifice, and pollution). I'll be part of troop number 666. I'll put a pentagram on my sash. I'm going to carry a box of Girl Scout cookies with razor blades in them. I...

Source(s): ideas evil girl scout halloween costume: https://tinyurl.im/TcVZy