? asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

how could she do that to me?!?!?!?

my mom just bought me a fake coach purse but i really wanted a real one!!! what should i do??

• .x

Say thank you to your mom and pretend you like it.

If you really want the real one then get a job and buy one yourself. If you aren't old enough for a real job you prob. shouldn't have the bag but you could always babysit or do yardwork for the money.

well terri was right but jus went about it the wrong way. ur mom was tryin to b nice. smile and wear it for a while. and if u dont want to wear it jus walk out of the house with it and make sure she sees u with it. i remember my mom put together roses for me to send to school. they were not real. i didnt understand it at the time but i kno now she was tryin to b nice and make me smile. jus wear it for a while to make her happy. it will mean the world to her. trust me

Source(s): ive been there

Accept it and get on with life because life isn't going to end.

God forbid, your mother should try to please you by buying you something! If I were her, I'd never buy you anything again. Bet that would make you happy, huh?

get over it

idk maybe its real??????????

dnt make your mom feel bad, the coach purses are expensive, she was just trying to be nice!!!!

use it !!!!!