Does it really matter?

which brand of dark chocolate I buy since dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you?

So if I get Hershey's dark chocolate or Dove dark chocolate or any other brand of candy, will it still have the same benefits?

• J S
    Favorite Answer

The brand shouldn't matter that much. It's more of personal preference. The supposed health benefit is due to higher percentage of cocoa. Trader Joe's has this 73% dark chocolate bar that is quite good. It can be a bit bitter if you don't particularly like dark chocolate. But I think it's great!

The brand doesn't really matter. What matters is the amount of cocoa in it.

Unfortunately I don't remember the brand name.. but there is dark chocolate that's made that has up to 85% cocoa. They actually just came out with a new bar thats 90% cocoa. It's an expensive chocolate bar, but very good quality.

The chocolate bar comes in a white box, with a small black box where the name is written in gold I think. ( I can't remember the brand name so I figure if I describe it you might be able to find it )

Dark chocolate is dark chocolate..I don't think the brand matters.

I love dark chocolate :)

Eat a carrot instead hehe

No chocolate is better than dark chocolate!

Yes, it really matters. You must buy a high-quality chocolate, and the higher the percentage of cacao, the more health benefits you will receive.

65% or so is good.

http://shop.ghirardelli.com/sitesearch/search.php?...

dark chocolate is dark chocolate. doesnt matter who makes it

I think the best would be about 60% cocoa.

Plus, don't eat too much of the chocolate because it will just make you gain weight because of all the sugar and stuff.

honey it really doesnt matter