Does it really matter?

which brand of dark chocolate I buy since dark chocolate is supposed to be good for you?

So if I get Hershey's dark chocolate or Dove dark chocolate or any other brand of candy, will it still have the same benefits?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • J S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The brand shouldn't matter that much. It's more of personal preference. The supposed health benefit is due to higher percentage of cocoa. Trader Joe's has this 73% dark chocolate bar that is quite good. It can be a bit bitter if you don't particularly like dark chocolate. But I think it's great!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The brand doesn't really matter. What matters is the amount of cocoa in it.

Unfortunately I don't remember the brand name.. but there is dark chocolate that's made that has up to 85% cocoa. They actually just came out with a new bar thats 90% cocoa. It's an expensive chocolate bar, but very good quality.

The chocolate bar comes in a white box, with a small black box where the name is written in gold I think. ( I can't remember the brand name so I figure if I describe it you might be able to find it )

• 1 decade ago

Dark chocolate is dark chocolate..I don't think the brand matters.

I love dark chocolate :)

• 1 decade ago

Eat a carrot instead hehe

No chocolate is better than dark chocolate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, it really matters. You must buy a high-quality chocolate, and the higher the percentage of cacao, the more health benefits you will receive.

65% or so is good.

http://shop.ghirardelli.com/sitesearch/search.php?...

• 1 decade ago

dark chocolate is dark chocolate. doesnt matter who makes it

• 1 decade ago

I think the best would be about 60% cocoa.

Plus, don't eat too much of the chocolate because it will just make you gain weight because of all the sugar and stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

honey it really doesnt matter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.