Possible symptoms of pregnancy?!?

I am currently about 11 dpo... i am expecting AF on tuesday but i have had some interesting symptoms...

Mild cramping since 4 or 5 dpo, headaches, abundance of white or clear CM, hertburn, sore bb's.. which i never get b4 AF... and a very thin circle around the outer edge of my areola is a shade or 2 darker than usual. and my veins in my breasts are more distinguished...

Is this possibly pregnancy????

ive also been rather gassy and constipated....

My female pal had comparable warning signs about a minutes in the past whilst she have been given a bladder an infection. We have been nervous that it must be being pregnant, yet after consulting her scientific expert, it grow to be only an infection. Bladder infections can get so undesirable that it hurts to stand up and walk around, so get it regarded at formerly you get that undesirable, to your very own sake. the terrific problem which you're able to do for your self is to make an appointment including your loved ones scientific expert or a close-by health facility to get your self regarded at. no remember if it is being pregnant, it is beneficial to handle it rapidly, and additionally if it rather is an infection. sturdy success, wish it rather is not something undesirable. :)

• ?

Yes it is very possible that you could be pregnant, Good luck.