Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I'm tired...what can I do to make sure I don't sleep walk again tonight?

Carl's locked his bedroom door and thrown away all the rolled up newspaper in the house....

Favorite Answer

drink plenty of rum

Hmmm take some sleeping pills, if that doesnt work, put more than one lock on your door. Usually the more your brain is stimulated the while sleep walking the greater chance of waking :)

Source(s): Not always, but sometimes

Well lets see you could tie yourself to your bed but don't if you have bad luck because chances are there will be a fire and well.....you'll burn. You could take a sleeping pill, but it is called SLEEP walking so there still is a chance that SLEEPing pills wont cut it. You could pray, although some don't believe in that. There's always not going to sleep. hahah. I used to sleep walk, but you grow out of it eventually.

Put marbles on the floor next to the bed

Hire Rosie O'Donnell to sit on you while you sleep. Remember...no hanky panky. It's all business ya know?

sleeping pills

dont tie urself to the bed or anything because what if there was an earthquake, or fire, or sumthing?? not gonna turn out well for u

Have Laura tie ur wrists and feet to the bed....

just dont ask her where she hides the whip..

• oops!

tie urself to the bed

tie yourself to the bed

don't eat junk food before you go to bed