Are there any radio stations in the sacramento area i might like?

A few months ago they changed my favorite Alternative radio station to a 90s radio station. Are there any indie rock alternative kind of stations in this area? I only have a basic stereo with am/fm, i don't have xm radio or anything like that. I did find a few rock stations, one was 70s/80s kinda rock and the other one was to rock for me. Are there any stations i could potentially listen to or am i out of luck?

• static
    Favorite Answer

KQEI 89.3, KDVS 90.3, KXJZ 90.9

(of course, there is always satellite radio, internet radio, et al.)

stable Morning :) CISN 7 chicken Fried 7:15 towel BBFF each 2d 9 sense that fireplace WW practise 10:15 pool 12 Toby Keith 2 Boot Scootin' Boogie 2:15 coastline 4:15 sunny 5 The final Saskatchewan Pirate CCMW River of affection 8:15 humid labored JOE Maureen's final be conscious - Golden Globes labored 9 do not Lose My kind 11 Maneater 2 Counting Blue vehicles 6 Plush 8 3 AM JOE's Cool holiday #4 - holiday for 4 to Ski and stay at Sunpeaks, Silver action picture star, & large White for 8 days. each weekday morning at 8:10 there will be a clue to locate the place the JOE Stick guy is. call to % out the region to get invited to the party to win. there will be greater clues or minutiae questions in the process the day for opportunities to win. you additionally can guess or % out the region on line at JOE's club internet site. CHED Bob Layton - Wii K97 Clapton Code - Carling Sleuth - paintings Dell minutiae - how do you sense NFL minutiae - interest third party