Anna J
Anna J asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

How hard is it to pick a best answer?

It's especially a problem when the people that answers are usually the same ones that you've gotten to know ... so I want to, and usually pick the answerER I love most lol... but the other answers are longer and looks like they put a lot more effort into it which means they deserve it more. I don't pick someone I don't like unless the answer is absolutely amazing ... and being picked as best answer means sth to some ppl while it's nothing to others. PLUS, some people are just so good that they give a great answer to EVERY one of my questions so I kind of want to choose the same person all the time =( If I put it to vote then the most popular user will get it, but the thing is I do want to choose, but it's diffficult =(

ever had this problem?

I agree Sammy :P

lol ok this one is easy, I already know who I'm picking

• kasey
    Favorite Answer

i totally understand.sometimes it gets difficult. you know what you could do is, read the answers while covering the person who answered them, and the pick the one that feels right. Or you could number the answers that you like..basically short list them, and then write them on small pieces of paper, put them in some sort of a cup and pick one at random.

the things is, its always gonna be difficult for you to pick an answers as long as you associate it with whoever gave it....so dont ^^

• Erika

hi shade that's quite an exciting nickname, and only maybe you're conscious why i say that, besides the undeniable fact that I even have been confronted with that predicament on a stable few ocassions, and that i think of a answer to the subject you advance could be to furnish a selection of solutions while you're unsure, and that i think of quite undemocratically that perfect would desire to purely be prolonged to the asker of the question, so as to no longer provoke the effect of the final vote, yet to advantages extra beneficial than one guy or woman for good solutions relative to the askers question. thank you for an quite exciting 'q' Take care and be nicely GA

Of course it depends on the facts and logic given, if it is such a rant and antisemetic post, deserves a report not a BA, however many users deserve best answer for speaking their heart, it is quite simple you see...

as long as the person is not named nky or bravo sierra

It is difficult at times but I always try to be objective about it & look at the answer , not the answerer ...

Source(s): J...

you should vote for the one that answers your question the best

yeah i usually have this problem, lol!!

• if the person's name has a SAMSOOMA in it then they obviously deserve the best answer every time

If you like that answer and you click best Answer,that the best answer for you..

Not hard at all. If you see my post. Just choose that one ;)