Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

How to take a photo like this one?

How do you take a photo like this?

Do you have to use Photoshop? because I have Photoshop Elements. My camera is a FujiFilm Finepix Z20 also.

Thanks :)


Oh! :) thanks. How can I change the shutter speed? And is there a particular name for this type of photo?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    No, you don't need photoshop

    all you need to do is grab something that lights up like a flashlight or whatever light source you have and then place your camera on a Tripod and pick a low shutter speed when you start the shot start to draw with the light and there you go

  • 1 decade ago

    long exposure

    how you adjust this depends on your camera. some point and shoot cameras don't give you the option to adjust this at all

    i looked over the manual for your camera and it doesn't seem like it gives you the option to manually change exposure time. if you use the "night" shooting mode the camera should give you longer exposure times (though still not very long) use a tripod to avoid blurry pictures

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.