what do ya think about this? 13..8th grade?

if you were dating at 13 and in the 8th grade how far would you go with someone if you had been dating for about 4 1/2 months? like kissing and making out and stuff like that...

Favorite Answer

Well I'm in 8th grade and 13 but my gf is 14. We have been going out for like, a month and were almost at making out granted we knew each other for 5 years but I'd say you should just go as far as making out and hickeys.

Source(s): Life
  • kohel

i've been operating with my mom to drop pounds, she is five-three and weights 225, I am gigantic on health so I could not permit her do that to herself, the largest factor is solely keep encouraged, I recognize quiting soda is difficult and even switching to nutrition. Just recollect why you're switching and why you have got to transfer. Water is excellent you'll be able to regularly upload lemon and even purchase a few of the ones powder packets to make it style candy. You want water with out it you'll now not drop pounds. Next time you cross on a stroll attempt to prolong some time by means of one million min, its common to get worn out chiefly in case your a newbie. Weight lose isn't a rapid factor, or whatever you do four months out of the yr, its a existence difference, however while you realize outcome that the fine factor on the planet.