Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Is there any intelligent questions and answers in the yahoo horoscopes these days?

Haven't read them for a while but they look basically the same. 10 points for one that will make me lmao!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ummm, apparently not because don't you mean "Are there any intelligent questions", not "is there any intelligent questions". And no, there are not. It's mainly a place for young teenage girls to indulge themselves in that one thing they love more than all others, attention. They don't need genuine help, they need validation about themselves. That's why you see so many "rate my looks" questions where they all look like little sluts, and "what does this boy mean when he does this". Even in the sections you would think would be somewhat decent like philosophy or sociology, you get people hoping that they'll get someone else to do their homework for them. It's sad, but every now and again you'll see someone who really does need help, or asks a good question. It's all about the focus. Forget the awful ones the second after you're done reading them and remember the good questions. It's much easier not to give up on the forum that way.

• dextra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

leave or not it rather is if it rather is critical i'm going to re-ask the question and attempt someplace else now and returned i don't comprehend the place to place them because of the fact i don't see what i'm lloking for thus i decide on the closest class....humorous ingredient i presumed because of the fact lots of the time it pops up ideal the place it belong that yahoo located them interior the properly suited class,stupid me.now and returned it rather is not in different........Blessed mom's Day.......reward Yahoo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no there aren't any intelligent questions on yahoo!

That is why we are on yahoo it is fun to answer stupidity than to answer the hard one dude!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really, but its for fun so does that really require smartness

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah your question isn't helping much either .

• 1 decade ago

You may find hereafter!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*are there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.