Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I ate WAY too much, how can I burn it all off??

All week, I've been doing good. All week long, I've been eating around 1,700 calories per day, which is less than I am burning per day (which means that I was losing weight.)

Well, I'm on vacation this weekend, and tonight, my family took me out to a fancy restaurant to "celebrate" for my birthday that's coming up....... I had SO MUCH FOOD!!! I counted up how many calories I ate today and I came up with approx. 3,400!!!! But it's probably even more than that!

I burned 2,000 calories today, so that's a 1,400 decifit! UGH! How long should I run on the eliptical machine tomorrow to burn it all off?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Just run until you feel like you can't run anymore. Challenge yourself! Think about it this way- the more you exercise, the more you calories you've lost which will save up for your actual birthday!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tomorrow will be too late, it goes day by day. By tomorrow the calories will be gone, either tuned to fat or used as energy. But one night wont do anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One night won't kill you... but you would have to go for a very long time to burn that off. It was one splurge and it probably won't hurt you if you don't do it again for a while.

• 1 decade ago

omigosh you count your calories

freak, just chill it won't kill you to enjoy life once in a while.

CHILL OUT!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lucy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

your fine.....u basiclly only had 1,400 calories today... calm down!

• 1 decade ago

justrun for an hour

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.