Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I ate WAY too much, how can I burn it all off??

All week, I've been doing good. All week long, I've been eating around 1,700 calories per day, which is less than I am burning per day (which means that I was losing weight.)

Well, I'm on vacation this weekend, and tonight, my family took me out to a fancy restaurant to "celebrate" for my birthday that's coming up....... I had SO MUCH FOOD!!! I counted up how many calories I ate today and I came up with approx. 3,400!!!! But it's probably even more than that!

I burned 2,000 calories today, so that's a 1,400 decifit! UGH! How long should I run on the eliptical machine tomorrow to burn it all off?

Just run until you feel like you can't run anymore. Challenge yourself! Think about it this way- the more you exercise, the more you calories you've lost which will save up for your actual birthday!

tomorrow will be too late, it goes day by day. By tomorrow the calories will be gone, either tuned to fat or used as energy. But one night wont do anything.

One night won't kill you... but you would have to go for a very long time to burn that off. It was one splurge and it probably won't hurt you if you don't do it again for a while.

omigosh you count your calories

freak, just chill it won't kill you to enjoy life once in a while.

CHILL OUT!

• Lucy

your fine.....u basiclly only had 1,400 calories today... calm down!

justrun for an hour