Is recording a video of Runescape against Jagex's rules?

Ok, so I was thinking about making a moneymaking guide on Runescape and I thought is it against the rules for me to post it on youtube even if I give rights to jagex in the description bar? I am using hypercam2 to record and when I record it says "Unregistered Hypercam2" In the corner when I watch it so do I have to give hypercam credit in the info bar too? PLEASE ANSWER. All negative answers will be ignored.

"Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on any Jagex Product by us or on our behalf are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of ourselves or our business partners / suppliers / advertisers. You may not use these materials or any Jagex Product except in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (i.e. non-commercial) use only."

Taken from the Runescape T&C.

Seeing as you're obviously not going to be making any money from it (therefore it's non-commercial use), I don't see how it would breach that term at all. It might be worthwhile trying to contact Jagex though, just to clarify if you're still not sure.

no, its not against the rules. in fact, they think you're advertising the game for them. i recorded a few runescape videos using hypercam and jagex never found out

No, there is no rule that stats you can not record videos of Runescape. so as long as you give credit that Runescape is owned by Jagex, and don't claim Runescape as yours, it's fine. you can claim the guide is your though.

• Erika

Who the f cares in case you lost a bronze dagger. besides there is not any way you may win the lawsuit. Plus a lawsuit fee ALOT of money so it could be stupid in case you tried to sue