Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

How do these names sound as sisters?

Taylor Jean

Juliana Nicole

Katherine Leigh

Update:

Can't use Kaitlyn as that is my sister's name =P

Update 2:

I would change the middle name, but I would like to use Jean to honor my mom and grandmom. They have Jane (as a middle name for my mom and first name for my grandmom), but I don't like Jane that much. I like Jean better.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I like the name Juliana Jean, but Taylor Jean and Katherine Leigh are very ordinary names. Maybe the names Victoria Rose and Bridgette Belle would be nicer. The names sound nice together but they are somewhat ordinary.

• 1 decade ago

I like Taylor Jean

• 1 decade ago

I like Taylor Jean and Juliana Nicole I don't really like the name katherine try Kaitlynn or Kailynn

• vg61
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Quite pretty or should I say delighfully pretty. Though Jean sounds a little plain compared to the other middle names. How about Taylor Jenna or Taylor Eugenie instead? *:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe Janelle work better than Jane. Janelle is a variation of the name Jane. I think these names sounds good as siblings. They all have a good and complete link about it (the names.)

• 1 decade ago

They all flow really well. all 3 are 10/10. They flow well and they might be a bit common for first names but they are still good.

• Mara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They're all nice. Juliana and Katherine are more feminine and traditional than Taylor though.

• 1 decade ago

They are cute, maybe swap Juliana for a Bridgette or something?

The middle names are great!

• I give all 3 names 10/10.

There lovely feminine names and flow great!

:-]

PS:My name is Shelby :-]

• Julia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i like Juliana. others r a bit common

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.