Can you tell me the title of that war anime series?

I dont remember much. just that it was about war (perhaps ww2) and that the main protagonist had orange hair long enough to cover one of his eyes and an other character had an X symbol marked on his forhead.Can anyone help me find the title?

definately not full metal alchemist

the one i am looking for was completely realistic-non fantasy

aired on the 80's or very early 90's (maybe even earlier)

Favorite Answer

You could check on Area 88, even though I have some other recommendations:

Bleach

Burst

Gun X Sword

My HiME

Also (some long shots):

The Method of Coupling (Renketsu Houshiki)

Hyakko

Extra (some big-shot animes):

One Piece

Kyou Kara Maoh

Last Exile

Hope I have found what you want, or at least put you on the right track to your search. Also check out http://www.anime-planet.com/

• ?

Rosario + Vampire: this could be a great anime. it rather is have been given comedy, action, and romance. There are 2 seasons. it rather is a few guy who gets right into a private college, and famous out that it rather is a school for demons. yet he's people. He meets some women who fall in love with him, and combat over him. I purely finished the 2d season this evening, certainly. you will possibly desire to offer it a shot. Vampire Knight: incredible! Romance/drama. DN Angel: it rather is a few boy, named Daisuke, who has an alter-ego named darkish who's a thief. Daisuke has a weigh down on a woman named Risa, yet Risa is crushing on darkish. and there's a few drama with yet another boy's alter-ego. it rather is rather reliable. Romance/action end result Basket: great romantic comedy. it rather is a few family wherein all and sundry will become an animal of the chinese language zodiac while they are hugged by skill of the different intercourse.

• Jordan

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Rose of Versailles

maybe Full metal Alchemist?

Idk XD