Guys do you like it when girls wear dresses to school? If so WHY?

I was going to wear a dress to our school dance but that doesnt mean every1 else is

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I also think that it depends upon the dress. I don't know your age, but you sound like you're in high school, and that's a time in your life when you want to blend in with your peers. If you overdress, you might feel self-conscious throughout the dance. Get an idea of what your friends are wearing.

This is only one opinion from a guy, but a woman in a skirt or dress catches my attention quicker. My wife's feminine style, her integrity, and her gentle humor caught my attention to her. Integrity is irresistible.

• 1 decade ago

All guys are basically old fashioned and traditional when it comes to how they'd like girls to dress. Guys like a girl who acts feminine and dresses like a lady, especially if he's taking her out to a formal event like a dance. Wear a dress and don't worry about what the other girls think, your guy won't even give them a second glance anyway.

• 1 decade ago

i'm a girl but i think it's ok to wear a dress to a school dance.

i've worn dresses to school and gotten compliments from guys.

i think in general guys don't really care what you wear but i mean if you look nice they will tell you :)

• 1 decade ago

Get your friends' input. Guys tend to hav a very low fashion IQ...me especially.

Source(s): I'm a guy. :P
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no I like short shorts it so sexy i mean dresses are for old people or being formal

• 1 decade ago

yes if its a cute dress

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes but it depends on the dress

• 1 decade ago

I think they'd be more impressed if you did something you wanted to do instead of worrying about what other people want.

• 1 decade ago

yes, because if its the right one then it will make a girl look HOT.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think guys care that much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.