Guys do you like it when girls wear dresses to school? If so WHY?

I was going to wear a dress to our school dance but that doesnt mean every1 else is

Favorite Answer

I also think that it depends upon the dress. I don't know your age, but you sound like you're in high school, and that's a time in your life when you want to blend in with your peers. If you overdress, you might feel self-conscious throughout the dance. Get an idea of what your friends are wearing.

This is only one opinion from a guy, but a woman in a skirt or dress catches my attention quicker. My wife's feminine style, her integrity, and her gentle humor caught my attention to her. Integrity is irresistible.

All guys are basically old fashioned and traditional when it comes to how they'd like girls to dress. Guys like a girl who acts feminine and dresses like a lady, especially if he's taking her out to a formal event like a dance. Wear a dress and don't worry about what the other girls think, your guy won't even give them a second glance anyway.

i'm a girl but i think it's ok to wear a dress to a school dance.

i've worn dresses to school and gotten compliments from guys.

i think in general guys don't really care what you wear but i mean if you look nice they will tell you :)

Get your friends' input. Guys tend to hav a very low fashion IQ...me especially.

Source(s): I'm a guy. :P

no I like short shorts it so sexy i mean dresses are for old people or being formal

yes if its a cute dress

yes but it depends on the dress

I think they'd be more impressed if you did something you wanted to do instead of worrying about what other people want.

yes, because if its the right one then it will make a girl look HOT.

I don't think guys care that much.