My period is really messed up.?

I used to only get it every 2nd or 3rd month, which was awesome. (I don't children, so I don't care if I can't get pregnant.) Then in September, I got it at the beginning, and then again, about 1 and a half weeks later. A week later, I have it AGAIN!

1) WHAT THE HELL? Anyone know why this is happening.

2) Can I stop it from happening.

Oh.. the irregularity of it started when I became vegan and i still am. the frequent ones kinda started when I began to eat less... i don't really know why, my appetite just shrank.

So yeah... could you answer those two questions please? :) thank you

I'm 16... I've had it for over 5 years... just thought I'd answer that.

Favorite Answer

Number 1, how old are you? This is not abnormal when you are going through menopause. Diet can have a influence on mensus. Mainly if you don't eat, like anoexia, you skip periods. I would definately see a MD if you are worried.

Source(s): RN

I would get a second opinion from another doctor. They can do a blood test that shows up much faster than a HPT. It's just rude that that's all the doctor said. Good Luck though!

Vitamins are essential when you aren't getting everything out of food. cutting foods out of your diet changes your body and you need to supplement it with something.

A good way to get your period regular is to get on birth control.

This may help answer your questions

http://www.womentowomen.com/menstruation/irregular...

how long have u had it? the first 2 years it can be irregualar.