How to annoy/mess with Scorpio male?

I always stare at him during lunch (from a distance) and scream his name every time he goes past and he's far away, and I think he's starting to notice, what else can I do?

He's turned around a couple times I screamed his name. And he stares at me everytime he sees me with his big bug eyes.

He also looked up a couple times I looked at him, and now everytime I go through the lunch line he looks at me.

wow bullet proof I have a boyfriend but I think It's funny to mess with people lmao

Favorite Answer

umm i wouldnt if i were you.

cause right at this moment this nice quiet scorpio friend of mine is in a fight with an air sign, who pushed him and so said scorpio ended up pulling out a knife.

yea no dont mess with a scorpio.

Source(s): scorpio myself.

From a Scorpio female perspective, do to them what they do to others to annoy them. Alternate between staring them down and pretending that you can't even see them. Spread nasty rumors about them, so that they will know it's you who started them but make it so they cannot prove it. Crank call their house constantly. Pass them well written, rude notes in class. Aim balls at them during P.E.

Ummm, I think you're on the right track :)

It's fun to watch a Scorpio and Aquarius "interact"!

Hey, do you live up to the Scorpio sex drive?

Mess with him even more, and when he goes psycho on you, turn him in to the police and give him the evil eye and when he escapes from Juvenile Hall and looks like he's about to kill you, get your bodygaurd to punch him and when he killed your bodyguard with his gun, then you can use your super power abilities to kick him all the way to Antartica where he live with the hungry bears. That will annoyed him. good luck!

• lol. throw things at him, like a french frie or something