Hey girls what would say makes a guy bad in bed?

how would you define "bad in bed". like what types of things would make you never want to sleep with a particular guy again

• Favorite Answer

A number of things, for me especially.

I have a super high sex drive. If he can't keep up, then that is definitely going make me never want to sleep with him again.

But...

Being a bad kisser is also one. Not knowing what he's doing. Being well hung and not knowing how to use it is a definite no. Being boring.

Source(s): ~Affrika Jade Chantay Rachelle~

When I said a guy was bad in bed it was usually because they focused on what they wanted and didn't bother to think about it not being good on my end. Not being open to new ideas causes problems, too. Experience comes with exploring and figuring out what a girl likes and no two women are the same, so what was good with an ex, might not be so great with a new relationship.

Well i dont really sleep around and been with the same guy since school but when i tell him straight up what i want and he does opposite thats argh

Have a shower. Finger nails cut smooth. Go slow. Lay on your back. Those are the good, positive things.