Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

Best way to get rid of STAIN on WHITE CLOTHING !?!?

i got this really white shirt and i sort of got a brain stain on it and i really like the shirt a lot

I wished it with some of stain remover that was at my house but it didnt really did most good to it

So i was wondering do anyone know which product is the best stain remover? that they used or know that it would work?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wet the shirt by the stain, add a small amount of detergent on the stain, scrub well, wait a few minutes, wash with the rest of the white clothes, add the detergent and bleach, and start the waher.

• 1 decade ago

Pre-treat your stained white shirt. Before putting you white shirt in the washing machine pre-treat the stained area. Try using some laundry detergent or a stain remover directly on the stained area. This is a particularly good technique for those nasty yellow stains that form in the armpit area.

Step 2Include some diluted bleach or 1/4 cup of baking soda in the wash when you are trying to remove a white shirt stain.

Step 3Pre-treat wine stains with a stain remover and let the shirt soak for 30 minutes before you put it in the washing machine. Wine stains are notoriously hard to remove. It you get a wine stain on your shirt try to soak up as much of the wine by blotting the area when the stain happens. You can also try using soda water directly on the white shirt stain just after you have blotted it up.

Step 4Use the appropriate stain remover for the stain. Different stain removers may be better for different stains. Do take a look at the bottle to see if they best tackle the kind of stain you have on your white shirt. After choosing the correct stain remover use the pre-treament steps outlined above to remove the stain from your white shirt.

Step 5Be careful with delicate fabrics when trying to remove a stain. If your white shirt is made with fabrics, such as silk or wool take it straight to a dry cleaner and tell them what kind of stain it is. Washing these items in a washing machine may cause too much damage to your garment.

Source(s): ehow.com
  • 1 decade ago

Bleach is great on whites but prematurely will wear out fabric. Soak shirt in washing machine by itself and depending in how big and how bad stain is, 1/4 to 1/2 cup oxiclean in wash and soak overnight. Run cycle when time is up.

• 4 years ago

bypass to a food market and ask them in the event that they create biz. that's a laundry detergent/bleaching agent. i don't probably comprehend. i comprehend that my grammie constantly makes use of that and each thing constantly got here out. She nevertheless makes use of it to in the present day and my kinfolk swears by ability of it. stable success.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it's completely white you can bleach it..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.