? asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy football help!?

I got positions for 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex spot that can be a RB or WR i need ur advice plz

here is who i have:

Rashard Mendenhall

Tim Hightower

Ronnie Brown

Steve Smith, NYG

Derrick Mason

Dwayne Bowe

Steve Smith, Car

Fred Jackson

Willis McGahee

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For RB's, I would go with Mendenhall and Hightower. Mendenhall is going to have a huge rushing game again, while Hightower will have good rushing and receiving game this week against the Texans defense.

For WR, I would go with Steve Smith (NYG) and Steve Smith (CAR). Steve Smith (NYG) will do good even if Manning's not 100% healthy for this game, while Steve Smith (CAR) will have a huge game against the Redskins as they're bound for a win this week.

For flex, I would go with Fred Jackson simply because he's been hot and very reliable RB for the Bills, and will perform well against the Browns defense this week, even if Lynch shares carries with him.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

2 RB = Rashard Mendenhall (Willie Parker is most likely out for this game and Det can not stop the run to save their lives). Ronnie Brown (should get most of the snaps either in traditional HB formation or the wildcat, plus Miami will probably have trouble passing the ball).

2 WR = Steve Smith (Car) (DeAngelo will make the defense play more run defense so smith will get his catches). Derrick Mason (Last week Flacco made a habit of finding mason, and he did not disappoint)

Flex = I would lean towards Hightower because this could be the week that he breaks out against a poor Houston defense. If you want a safer option go with McGahee because it seems as though he always gets at least 1 TD. I did not choose Steve Smith (NYG) because he is going to be covered by Nnamdi Asamouga plus Manning might not play.

• 1 decade ago

Rasdhard Mendenhall, Willis McGahee, Steve Smith, Steve Smith, Derrick Mason. If you do not want to play two people on the same team substitute Derrick Mason with Ronnie Brown.

• 1 decade ago

WR- Derrick Mason

WR- D Bowe

RB- Rashard Mendenhall

RB- Willis Mcgahee

RB/WR- Ronnie Brown

Do not play steve smith (NYG) this week! Oakland will be sure to shut him down! Asomugha will be covering him tightly all day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Brown and McGahee

Steve Smith, Car and Bowe

Mendenhall

• 1 decade ago

mendenhall, hightower, brown, steve smith and steve smith. But if you're conservative replace mendenhall for mason at your flex

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check out RotoCourt. It's at http://rotocourt.com./ It's a very helpful website that gives you free "verdicts' on ANY player matchup you want.

I think it will help you a lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.