Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can i lose 20-30 pounds in two weeks?

I just turned 14 and when I got my physical, my doctor told me I had to lose some weight. Im only 5ft and like 130pounds.

Favorite Answer

If you want to lose weight some weeks. You can try Lose weight a week plan first!

Day 1:

Eat the soup accompanied with watermelon and melon for your main food all day long. Consume a glass of unsweetened cranberry juice before you go to bed.

Day 2:

Stop eating fruit at all! Consume your soup and you are allowed to eat green salad. Make sure the salad contain no dressings, peas and corns.

For dinner you can consume roasted potato or baked potato with butter (don't ever think to fry it)

Day 3:

Consume the soup, salad and fruit but no potato today.

Day 4:

Eat the soup accompanied with a glass of skimmed milk. Consume 8 pieces of banana to provide your body enough energy. Your body now need carbohydrate and protein also calcium to lessen body need for sugar.

Day 5

Eat your soup again. Today you should consume salad and salmon fish. Make sure the salmon fish don't exceed 10 ounces.

Day 6

You should consume maximum 10 ounces of meat along with your soup. You need the protein here.

Last Day

Consume 4 table spoons of rice with vegetables. Drink fresh watermelon or melon juice without sugar and eat your soup also today.

- Healthy life every day!

You can find: How to lose 2 pounds a week?

I believe that weight loss always starts from mindset. This is the reason why i am able to lose 15kg in 2 months and maintain for 3 years straight, all the way till my pregnancy.

1) What is my goal? I want to lose __kg in __ time.

2) Why do I want to achieve this goal? (if possible, come up with 50 reasons)

3) If I do not achieve it, what pains will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)

4) If I achieve it, what happiness will I have? (come up with as many reasons as possible)

5) What will happen to me if I continue my current situation for the next 10 years?

6) Then when do I want to take action?

Some solutions I can offer you for diet:

Breakfast: eat fruits/drink fruit juice

Lunch: Less carbo, more veg and fruits, less seafood, meat and eggs

Dinner: Same as lunch but no solid food after 8pm. Soups are great dinners

If you want to exercise to enhance the speed of weight loss. Go for some light jogging or do something you enjoy like an aerobic class or kick boxing class...

6) Then when do I want to take action?

Breakfast: eat fruits/drink fruit juice

YOU SHOULD START DOIN SIT UPS ABOUT 100-500 PER DAY MIX THE SIT UPS BY GOING TO YOUTUBE AND TYPING IN 4 MIN. WORK OUT AND DOWNLOAD IT AT KEEPVID.COM AND DO IT EVERY DAY!! I BARLY STARTED 7 DAYS AGO AND IVE LOST 6 POUNDS!!! BEFORE YOU START YOU SHOULD TRY GETTING YOURSELF SWETTING SO THAT YOU CAN LOOSE TWICE THE CALLERIES

O AND YOU DONT NEED TO GET ON ANY DIET JUST TRY DO EAT LOTS OF FRUIT AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER TTHATS VERY IMPORTANT

U LOSE ABOUT .1 POUNDS EVERY 30 OR 40 SIT-UPS

you wont, thats impossible. It could take up to 3-4 months to lose that much

your body simply cant burn fat that quickly, best u can hope fro in 2 weeks about 3-5lbs.

let me tell you a little secret:

the simplest, easiest way to loose weight is to just stop eating so much and increase your exercise. don't try pills or crazy workout and diet plans. don't make yourself throw up or starve yourself. when you make yourself throw up, it ruins your esophagus and your body doesn't get the energy in needs. same with starving yourself.

heyyyy we weigh like the same amount! and i need to lose that much too. im like 6 inches taller tho...

ummm

i think you should set a longer period.

like 12 weeks.