I'm going on a ghost hunting trip next weekend and I was wondering about this piece of equipment?

I saw it on ghost hunters (TAPS) Its like these two sticks and if any paranormal activity are in that area they cross each other. I was wanting to know if anyone knew the name of this piece of equipment.

Favorite Answer

I'd hunt ghosts with a 416 Rigby with the ammo blessed by the Pope. Such a gun would drop even a Demon where he stood.

I want to first tell you wrong section. I want to second tell you (being as I have dabbled in paranormal investigating for fun) and I would believe you mean 'Dowsing rods' or 'diving rods' (if I am correct). Hope this helps you.

I can't personally say if they work full proof or not, it is believed they will cross if there is a paranormal energy around you (as I am sure you know.)

Source(s): me
  • TDM

Dowsing sticks or rods, but I thought they were for finding water.

Also called Divining rods.

Wrong section