I need advice on these girls at school !?

Okay im in grade eight. and me and my BF were making out at this park one day. These girls that i hate and hate me back were there and they saw us making out and are telling everyone! like all the school knows even the teachers know ! i don't know what to do . These guys in the cafeteria called me a sl*t the other day cause ive made out with one of there friends and now everyone thinks i do this with every guy i meet which i don't! My Boyfriends friends think it is just awesome and they think my BF is now some god to them now ! i don't know what to do HELP!!!!

Favorite Answer

the best thing to do is just keep your cool. act like its no big deal. talk to your boyfriend and tell him to stop playing it up. those girls are just jealous that you're in a relationship and they're not. everyone makes out at different times. if someone calls you easy or something worse they just like you or want to be your boyfriend. focus on your schoolwork, if anyone asks just say "yeah, its really not a big deal though". hold your head up high. it will be ok

• Don't listen to them. They are jealous. Its your boyfriend. Not random guys. I hate when girls call me a sl*ut when I've only been with one guy! And we've been together for a year & 8 months. Just know you are right they are wrong. Haters will do anything to get you mad. Don't let it get to you. :D

Ignore them. It's really not a big deal.

Keep your head up and don't worry about what anyone say about you. People can be so jealous.

its just making out...

its not like you stuck his penis in you or something.

You are a slut... How much?

Wtf just ignore them. People that stupid aren't worth it