? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it normal.. and if it is what should i do about it?

for a girl to have hair in her butt crack.

If so how do you get rid of it.. just shave? or wax?

serious questions only.. dont waste your time with stupid answeres

Favorite Answer

it is normal...though if you are self conscious deff wax..shaving will cause the hair to become thicker and will also prompt more growth...ingrown hairs will be extremely uncomfortable and oh my gosh could u imagine a sweaty crack with spiky hairs ...ouch!

This is just my opinion tough and as i wax and know that iv never had any problems, i deff think you should consider waxing before shaving in those areas. iv been waxing all over for about 2 years and my hair grows back so thin now that you can hardly even notice. where as some of my girl friends in the past have had crazy problems with shaving. the skin down there is a lot more sensitive and for that reason i believe it will be better in the long run to wax..

good luck :)

Source(s): me/ life

I'm pretty sure theres plenty of girls with hair in their butt cracks but I would definitly wax that.

• Zyggy

It's normal. You can do whatever you want, whether it's wax or shave, there is no better way, just the way you prefer, or you could leave it.

i know it's embarrassing!!! I usually just shave it, that takes some skills though. it isn't easy.